Search This Blog

1/28/2014

Mani of the Week: Essie 'In Stitches'


Hello everyone! This weeks mani features Essie's 'In Stitches, which I am totally in love with. It's a nice winter colour but is also fits into Spring, and I'm absolutely craving for winter to be over, so it's a nice pick me up. As always, I applied my Essie Millionails as a base coat, and then applied my Borghese Presto Fast Dry Top Coat over In stictches.

More pictures: 





What's your go to winter/spring transition colour? 

Hope everyone is having a terrific week! Thanks to everyone who has followed me lately, I feel absolutely blessed that people are reading my blog and enjoy what I have to say! Thank you!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. That is such a lush colour! Nail envy haha x
    lilyannloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete