Search This Blog

2/07/2014

January Favourites

Well, today I am going to be talking about my January favourites! Better late than never, I guess! I guess I'll just get right into it! [Disclaimer: I used Google Image Search to obtain all of the images in this post.]

First up in the Rimmel London Just Let It Go Gentle Eye Make Up Remover. I love this stuff! It removes all of my makeup no matter how waterproof or number of coats of mascara. It's not oily at all, and is very much just like water. I haven't tried Bioderma, but from what I have seen of it, I am pretty sure it is quite similar but only $5!

Next is the Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 toner. To be honest, I haven't ever used a toner before, so I can't compare it to other toners... however, I have been loving this toner, and can't believe I had never used a toner before now! I only got it just recently, but it was love at first use! It's meant for combination to Oily skin.

I also absolutely loved my Batiste Original Dry Shampoo, which I am unfortunately out of now! I think I may try a different variant of the Batiste Dry Shampoo next time, but loved this. It gives your hair extra texture, but also takes away second grease like a charm. Batiste helped me to convert to washing my hair every second day!

One non-beauty favourite Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding. It's the book I am currently reading, and it's just as great as the movie, if not better! I would definitely recommend it if you need a good girly, feel-good read!

This was one of my favourite mascaras in January. The Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious separates your lashes wonderfully, gives great length, and also gives great volume!

I also loved this mascara which is the Maybelline the Mega Plush Volum' Express. It gives super separated lashes, and super duper long lashes. Definitely my favourite for a glam look, but also a natural every day look!

This is also a product I don't have much experience with, but I am loving my Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil! I've only just started filling in my brows, and this isn't the perfect colour for my eyebrows, but I love this pencil, and it makes my brows look great! It also have a little brush on the lid, so you don't need an unnecessary second tool!

I got this perfume as a sample from Sephora, and I'm in love! This perfume makes me feel so sexy and sensual, and I am hoping to eventually pick up a bottle of the Gucci Guilty Black perfume in the future!

For lips I've been loving the Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. I love it, because it's super nourishing on my winter lips, but also as an everyday lip because it has the slightest berry tint to it, which is super natural and easy!

I recently started using the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer again, and I have fallen back in love! It's lovely peachy pink shade as well as it's subtle sparkle leaves your dark circles completely gone, and your eyes nicely awake and bright!

I have been loving this Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer now that my skin has become much much paler due to the lack of UV rays in Northern Ontario this winter. The one I have, which I no longer have the name label for, is a very light bronzer, that is very natural, not orangey at all, and is a pale enough colour that it doesn't look too tan on my pale skin, while still nicely defining my cheek bones!

My second last favourite for the month of January was the Rimmel London BB Cream which I wrote a review on last week, I believe it was. It's perfect for everyday, and is absolutely marvelous on your skin, and super long wearing. Definitely a keeper.

And last but not least is the Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation! I have been trying to experiment with my other foundations more recently, but I seem to always cave and reach for this one. It makes my skin look flawless, and amazing, and awake, and is definitely my Holy Grail foundation!

Well, that's all! I hope you enjoyed reading this! Since it's currently 2am and I am falling asleep writing this and need to be up for 8am, I will add in links tomorrow, should you be curious about the products!

I just reached 100 followers on Bloglovin, so I wanted to thank all of you, and tell you all that I love every single one of you for even remotely caring about what I write! It makes me feel so happy, and I just can't believe that I am able to share my thoughts on various things to people all across the world! So THANK YOU!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment