Search This Blog

2/01/2014

New Conditioner!

Hello everyone. Since I failed my first goal of being awake before noon today, I was unable to complete my original post for today. However! You will be getting TWO posts tomorrow, and I thought I would slip in this little post to tide you over :)

So, I'm not very adventurous when it comes to shampoo and conditioner because my hair is very picky - so many shampoos and conditioners have left my hair greasier than when I went into the shower. However, I am almost out of my Tresemme 24HR body conditioner, and so when I was in the store the other day, I quickly scanned the conditioners and found this one, the Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment Conditioner. I have heard good things about this conditioner in a youtube video, which I can't remember for the life of me, and so I thought I would pick it up. It sounds lovely - and the no-weight claim makes me believe that it won't leave my hair feeling greasy. So! I will let you know how it goes in the future! I'm super excited to try it!

Here are the ingredients and a closer look at the front of the bottle:



xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment